Wednesday, December 15, 2004

desolee

sorry. as with everyone, life has begun to catch up with me. i've taken every moment in which i haven't been busy to either close my eyes, daydream, or stare at the ceiling and think thoughts too profound for my 15 year old mind. homecoming was a disaster for the most part, but there were some good moments. i'll elaborate on that later when my stomach doesn't feel like it's being ripped into a thousand pieces inside my body. aparently i try too hard and it's still not good enough. but whose standards am i going by anyway? the sky will soon permenantly be "a hazy shade of winter" and in 1.5 days i will have 2.5 weeks of beautiful freedom. let the countdown begin!

watching another day turn into night. there goes
another month. doesn't it frighten you so?
can i get close to ya, if only for awhile?

me and gray at my house before the dance. do i look funny in that picture? Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home