Saturday, August 11, 2007

deprevation.

so i failed at keeping up that blog. i think i come back once a year and post twice and then can't keep it up. went on the leadership retreat with all the cool seniors and had a blast. i miss it already, at least i miss the people. i feel socially deprived just in the hour i've been home. made me think alot. about how much i've missed in the past two years. boyfriend is good sometimes but it keeps me from doing things with people in my grade and alienates me from them to the point where i don't even know how to socialize. luckily a certain few people were extra friendly to me on the trip.

i miss cuddling. i miss flirting. i miss when every little touch - brush of the arm, legs next to each other on the couch - was so exciting. i got a small hint of that on the trip. it was fun. lots. middle school magic. giggly girl. smiles. shy eye contact. got enough to tide me over.

price point furniture commercial is terrible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home